41S&P Platts Dimensions Pro
Platts Dimensions Pro
Driving digital transformation in the energy and commodity markets
S&P Global Platts officially launched S&P Platts Dimensions Pro in August 2021 to its entire base of subscribers. Featuring the new Energy Transition service line, this highly intuitive and interconnected web and mobile portal provides clients with an all-in-one digital experience across Platts benchmark price assessments, news, and analytics insight spanning 13 commodities.
- Simplified User Experience
- Single sign-on login allows clients to access their subscription to S&P Global Platts data and analytics services, along with content from other S&P Global divisions
- Real-time Market Activity
- Includes news, market activity, and prices: updated in milliseconds on a fully customizable dashboard without requiring a page refresh; no more waiting until the end of the day
- Personalized & Visual
- User-tested design makes it simple for clients to filter, display, and monitor relevant information; price chart visualization and price history provide essential context
- Faster Price Assessments
- Powered by Kensho AI, customers benefit from faster access to a growing number of Platts MOC price assessment data across Oil, Refined Products, LNG, Petrochemicals, and Agriculture
- Open & Extensible
- Open architecture allows clients to access content through machine-to-machine delivery spanning multipurpose APIs and data feeds as well as optimized delivery through third-party channel partners and Microsoft Excel plug-in
- Commodity Service Model Pricing
- New, value-based approach provides a single, fixed license to access areas within the portal for the specific commodities a client has selected. This can easily be expanded to additional users across an enterprise.
- Throughout 2021, S&P Global Platts focused on successfully transitioning its global customer base to a simplified subscription model. In 2022 the S&P Global Platts commercial team will continue to invite clients to join our active user community and benefit from this enhanced flexibility of our offering.
- New Energy Transition Service Line
- The global Energy Transition presents major challenges for today’s business leaders. Changes in policy, technology, and consumer preferences will determine vastly different levels of supply and demand across multiple commodity markets.
- S&P Energy Transition service line includes a suite dedicated to the fundamentals and signposts of the future of energy, enabling customers to understand, assess, test, and identify opportunities and risks in the Energy Transition to a low-carbon economy.