35S&P Capital IQ Pro
S&P Capital IQ Pro
An All-in-One Platform for Essential Intelligence
In September of 2021, S&P Global Market Intelligence announced the launch of its refreshed integrated desktop solution, now called S&P Capital IQ Pro. We upgraded our signature product brand, S&P Capital IQ, and paired it with the robust Market Intelligence platform to form an enhanced all-in-one platform. The newly rebranded platform offers a real-time market monitoring dashboard, powerful screening functionality, data visualization tools, and smart-search capabilities.
Key enhancements of the S&P Capital IQ Pro platform include coverage of 72,000 public and 52 million private companies, coverage of Corporates and Financial Institutions from RatingsDirect®, coverage of private markets from Preqin, access to ESG content from S&P Global Sustainable1, and breaking news from Dow Jones Newswires. The platform features an expanded range of datasets and content, powered by innovative functionality and tools, including a Kensho-enabled document viewer that leverages AI. And with S&P Capital IQ Pro Mobile, users can track and monitor the markets from their iOS or Android device.
The Power of Capital IQ Pro
The S&P Capital IQ Pro platform is a powerful tool that digs deeper to deliver sector-specific, data-rich, and hyper-targeted solutions. The platform not only powers a user’s edge but also gives them a competitive one:
- Deep, meaningful sector data, news, and supply chain intelligence for the global industries that impact our clients’ businesses
- Broad global company coverage with financials, metrics, ratings, projections, corporate information, and transactions from Capital IQ, SNL, Compustat, LCD, Panjiva, along with many partners including Crunchbase and CreditSafe
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) scores, models, and data powered by S&P Global, SAM, and Trucost
- Real-time and Aftermarket research reports from more than 1,800 brokerage, independent, and market research providers
ESG and S&P Capital IQ Pro
Providing Essential Web-based ESG Solutions
The S&P Capital IQ Pro platform combines essential ESG data intelligence with financial and industry data, research and news, and vivid data visualization and analytical features to help clients get ahead in the transition to a low carbon, sustainable, and equitable future.
S&P Global Scores deliver differentiated ESG data applications that allow for optimizing portfolio construction and benchmarking, risk management, and reporting
Portfolio Analytics for Company Physical Risk Scores
Upload custom portfolios to calculate a weighted average physical risk score and analyze each of the aggregate risk indicators across the portfolio
Climate Risk Exposure
Provides a detailed understanding of a company’s environmental footprint—as well as forward looking metrics on exposure to physical and transition climate risks
– Trucost Paris Alignment
– Trucost Environmental
– Private Company Environmental Data
Data as of 12/31/2021